This post has been updated on 9th of September.
Hello, I am Sindastra and I welcome you to my blog!
I am a software developer and now I am trying to start off as a blogger and therefore I created this website right here!
Too often did I create or do things, and wanted to share them with the world, because I like sharing things. And I finally decided to actually create this blog. Who knows? Maybe someone will find, read and even like my blog! ;)
Ah I see… but I have a few questions!
- Why are you blogging publicly, rather than keeping a personal journal?
- I am hoping that one day, someone will be browsing the web and land on my site, where they’ll either find the answer to a question they had, or learn and be fascinated about something they haven’t even thought about!
- What topics do you think you’ll write about?
- Most likely tech related things because I like software development, tech, learning and creating things! I also very much enjoy teaching things to people and dumping unsolicited information on anyone that is in my proximity. I also like to hack around and figure out how something works.
- Who would you love to connect with via your blog?
- Stay away! :D
- If you blog successfully throughout the next year, what would you hope to have accomplished?
- Getting a bunch of readers and followers and maybe even a small community, but I am doing this for fun and in the hope that it will be useful. If it helps or amuses anyone that would be great but If it doesn’t then that’s OK too because it was free in the first place.
One of the wonderful things about
blogs everything is how it all constantly evolves as we learn and thus we improve upon our mistakes.
You need to give yourself permission to write a “crappy first draft”.Anne Lamott
Just start writing, and worry about editing it later.
I have a GitHub thing! Check it out, if you like.
Leave A Comment